Best Places To Visit In Our Area During The Fall Season
Fall is arguably one of the best times of the year. There are the gorgeous fall colors, the beautiful fall days and all the festivities that occur! Alabama is a beautiful state all year, but there are a few places you should definitely visit during the fall months.
Best Places Around Daphne, AL and Foley, AL
In Southern Alabama, the fall season doesn’t ever feel long enough, but the cozy feelings of fall can still be found in other ways. Exploring local stores, trying new restaurants and enjoying fall festivities is the perfect way to enjoy the fall season in the Daphne and Foley areas.
A fall day is best enjoyed with a warm beverage in hand. If you’ve got a hankering for a hot cup of coffee or warm apple cider, visit one of the area’s many local coffee spots, such as:
- Soul Caffeine in Daphne, AL
- Refuge Coffee Roasters in Fairhope, AL
- Foam Coffee in Gulf Shores, AL
- Drowsy Poet in Foley, AL
Savor breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner at one of the many local restaurants. Looking to dine on something tasty? Check out one of these places:
- Warehouse Bakery in Fairhope, AL
- Boudreaux’s Cajun Grill in Daphne, AL
- Moe’s BBQ in Daphne, AL
- Gelato Joe’s in Foley, AL
- Brick & Spoon in Orange Beach, AL
Are you itching to take on some fall activities? Check out one of the local farms, pumpkin patches or orchards in the area. A few of our favorites include:
- Wales West – Catch the pumpkin patch express throughout the month of October. There is a kid-friendly version during the day and a spooky version at night. Enjoy the pumpkin patch and Halloween decor.
- Magnolia Corn Maze – Ride a tractor, take a hayride, try a corn maze or cruise on the Magnolia Corn Maze Cow Train.
Want to take in nature and enjoy the outdoors this fall? Southern Alabama is filled with lakes, rivers, ponds, walking trails and coastline beaches. Enjoy a local spot, including:
- Daphne Bayfront Park
- Village Point Park Preserve
- Spanish Fort’s Delta Resource Center
- Gulf State Park
Best Places to Visit Around Madison, AL
In northern Alabama, fall is a bit longer of a season, and the fall foliage is in full swing. You can enjoy changing trees and beautiful historic landmarks that bask in the golden glow of the season.
Grab a warm fall beverage for your crisp fall day at one of these local Madison, AL spots where you are bound to find plenty of tasty fall-inspired drinks:
- Grounded Coffee
- White Bison Coffee
- Piper and Leaf
If your fall day has you hankering for a bite to eat, take in a meal at another one of the local spots in the area:
- Another Broken Egg Cafe
- Metro Diner
- Old Black Bear Brewing Company
- Urban Cookhouse
- Tom Brown’s Restaurant
Northern Alabama is gorgeous in the fall, so hop in the car and head to see the fall foliage. Check out one of these gorgeous views close to Madison:
- Madison County Nature Trail on Green Mountain
- Monte Sano State Park Overlook
- The View at Burritt on the Mountain
- Blevins Gap Nature Preserve
- Huntsville Botanical Garden
Tonsmeire Properties has built, owned and managed rental communities in Alabama for over 50 years. Our communities located in Madison, Daphne and Foley, Alabama, offer a wide variety of apartment and rental homes with convenient amenities, beautifully kept grounds and more. To learn more about what our communities offer, visit our website www.tonsmeireproperties.com or call our office (251) 928-1655.